I have practiced Chinese medicine since 1985. I teach internationally and have written two of the primary text books used to teach Chinese medicine throughout the world. I run an online community for 3000 practitioners at Nourishingdestiny.com. My books can be seen at Spiritpathpress.com. When first meeting with you I'll conduct a thorough diagnosis for 11/2 hours. The cost of this visit is $135. This will include taking a history, hearing your concerns, a 30 minute pulse diagnosis, spending time appraising you of my assessment, and answering questions. Follow up visits are charged on a sliding scale from $50-$85.
While I have a general practice, I have particular expertise in treating anxiety, depression, fertility, and gynecological conditions. I have a serious and deep approach for those who are committed to healing.
- Founding board member of the Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Society of Massachusetts.
- Internationally recognized teacher, author, and practitioner of Chinese medicine.
- Fellow of the National Academy of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine.
- Thirty years of Full time Clinical Practice.
- Expert Pulse Diagnostician.