- Don Beck: Don Beck's work on Spiral Dynamics is essential reading for anyone wishing a broad perspective on the evolution of human consciousness. I recommend his writing and workshops. His work can be seen at www.spiraldynamics.net.
- Andrew Cohen: Andrew is a teacher of Impersonal Evolutionary Enlightenment. I recommend his retreats to any serious student of consciousness. For information about Andrew's teaching, see www.andrewcohen.org.
- Ken Wilber: Kenšs work has been inspirational to me for nearly twenty years. His book, "A Theory of Everything" should be read by anyone wishing to consider a perspective broad enough to help ensure the relevance of Chinese medicine in the twenty-first century. See information about the Integral Institute at wilber.shambhala.com.
- Brian Swimme: Brian is a cosmologist who looks at the deep implications that the discovery of evolution holds for humanity. See information about his work at www.brianswimme.org.
- Enlightennext magazine brings together the foremost thinkers to illuminate new solutions to the challenges that face humanity at this crucial time . For information see www.wie.org.
- Those wishing to pursue a career based on a five-element tradition of Chinese medicine should investigate these two schools:
- The Academy of Five Element Acupuncture
1170-A East Hallandale Beach Blvd.
Hallandale, FL 33009
- The TAI-Sophia Institute
7750 Montpelier Road
Laurel, MD 20723
- Nourishing Destiny Online Community A vibrant online community for practitioners interested in creating the future of the medicine. NCCAOM approved PDA classes online. NourishingDestiny.com.
- Dragon Rises Seminars The transmission of the heart of Chinese medicine through Leon Hammer and his students is profound. Their vision of contemporary pulse diagnosis is unparalleled. www.dragonrises.org.